Monkey Appliqué Embroidery Design - zoo appliqué design - circus appliqué design - monkey appliqué design
Comes in 6x10, 5x7, 8x8 and 4x4 sizes
xxx, pes, vp3, hus, sew, jef and dst
This is not a physical item, paper pattern or a patch. This is a file for a embroidery machine.
Design Stitched out by Maddi Claire Designs
Artwork by JW Illustrations
www.jessicaweible.comTHIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL ITEM. Because this is a digital download no refunds will be issued if purchased by mistake.Please visit our website. www.jazzyzebra.com and sign up for our newsletter.
Do you love our designs? Visit our website and sign up for our monthly newsletter.
We take all credit cards thru paypal and etsy direct.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We take great pride in our work. Each design is tested to insure its quality prior to listing on the site. Due to the digital nature of our products and the many variances among machines, there will be no refunds.
These are not iron on patches, these are not pre-made appliqués or a finished product. These designs are embroidery design files made to use with embroidery machines. You must have an embroidery machine and a method to transfer this file to your machine.
Please follow us for new designs releases, sales and coupon codes.
Website and Newsletter sign up www.jazzyzebra.com.
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/jazzyzebra/jazzy-zebra-designs/
May I use your pictures to show the designs I offer on my blog or website?
Yes and No. Please DO NOT USE any photos from my FB, website or etsy store that have the words Stitched out by:...... on them. In addition to those DO NOT USE any of my photo collage photos or any photos that have any other watermark besides Jazzy Zebra logo on them. DO NOT USE any of the photos on my site that have children models in them. I do not own the right to these photos. The person who took the photo owns the rights to those photos. They have given me permission to use their photos to display my designs. If you want to use their photo you have to ask them for permission. I can not give you that permission. You CAN USE any of the computer generated photos showing stitch out as your stock photos. Please purchase the design first. Don't post the picture and wait until you get a sale to purchase the design. Thats just wrong on so many levels. It is much better to use your own photos showing your work, your blanks, your fabric and your creativity. It will save you from upset customers and bad feedback if you use your own photos. Thank you!
The design says there is 5x7 size but no 5x7 size is in the download?
The 5x7 size is in the zip folder. The 5x7 files are all the files not labeled with a size in the title. I start with the 5x7 size designs and size up and down from that size since its the most popular size.
Can I sell items made with your designs on them?
Yes. As long as you are not mass producing over 150 pieces with any specific design or selling them via a catalog or home show company. If you need special licensing for commercial use on that level please use contact us and let us know how you plan to use the design so we can set up special licensing or arrangements. DO NOT sell resale my designs.
Do you do custom digitizing?
No. We do not offer this service. If there is something you think would be a good addition to the site however feel free to use contact us and share what you would like to see.
Can I share or resell Jazzy Zebra designs?
No! These designs may not be shared, sold or redistributed in any format. The digital files may not be altered in any manner. They can only be used to add embroidery to items that you sell or wear for personal use.
Can I resize your designs?
Resizing of my designs is not recommended and please note that I am not responsible for the quality of the design if you edit it in any way.
Can I use any of your designs and make other products not embroidery related?
No you can not use our images, designs or appliqués to create any designs in Silhouette,circuit, photoshop or any other software program. My designs can only be used for their created purpose which is an embroidery design to be used with your embroidery machine only. You may not use any Jazzy Zebra Designs to create printed paper items, screen printed items, heat transfer, vinyl designs, web designs, logos, graphics, ribbon or any other derived works not given permission to do.
At Jazzy Zebra Designs we take your personal data very seriously. In order to comply with the EU GDPR Law, we issue the following statement which we agree to uphold when you place an order with us.
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment method, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom embroidery design orders, for example), if you contact us directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list and/or newsletter.
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services.
Information sharing and disclosure:
We understand the importance of keeping personal data secure and safe and only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as postal and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, We may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we our deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, We rely on EU-US Privacy shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Etsy uses EU-US privacy shield and SSL to encrypt any credit payments.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Nov 10, 2016
Jul 24, 2015
Super cute and stitches out beautifully!
Jul 17, 2015
Sweet designs! Great stitch out!